Education, degree and title:
- 2009 - PhD Business management
- 2002-2005 - PhD student, Agricultural University of Georgia
- 1997-2000 - Georgian institute of business organization and technology. Specialty: Financial-Banking organizing and management. Qqualification: Financist-Economist
- 1988-1995 - Kharkov State University of Civil Engineering and Architecture. Speciality: civil and industrial constructions
- 1995 - Kutaisi I. Petritsi University. Faculty of math. 5 Years
- 2018 - Present - Assistant of dean, school of business, computing and social sciences in St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia
- 2014-2018 - Assistant of dean, school of economics and business management in St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia
- 2012-Present - Associated Professor in St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia
- 2012-2014 - Associated Professor in East European University. Acting dean
- 2011-2013 - Associated professor in Agricultural University of Georgia
- 2006-Present - Invited professor in department of microeconomics at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- 2006-2012 - Head research worker at Agrarian Economical Institute
- 2010 - Invited professor in Ilia State University
- 2001-2005 - Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, Project of transforming and strenghening of educational system in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti.
- 2000-2010 - Head of teaching department in Georgian business university
- 1995-2000 - Teacher of math in Abasha, Zanati middle school.
Participation in scientific symposiums and conferences:
- 2018 Barcelona, Spain. 20th international conference in economics, business and marketing management fields. https://waset.org/journal/Socia
- 2018 Tbilisi. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi state university, II international conference: "Challenges of Globalization in Economics and Business"
- 2018 Tbilisi. International scientific practical conference: Politics of competition: modern tendencies and challenges“
- 2017 Barcelona, Spain. 19th international conference in economics, business and marketing management fields. https://waset.org/journal/Socia
- 2017 Tbilisi. International scientific practical conference: Politics of competition: modern tendencies and challenges“
- 2017 Batumi. Fourth regional symposium " Cruise tourism, world experience and perspectives of development in black sea region"
- 2015 Tbilisi. FRIEDRICH EBERT STIFTUNG and Caucasus University, „the basic support for small and middle business development in Georgia“
- 2015 Tbilisi. Georgian economists assotiation, Georgian business palate, „FEBI“ Tbilisi fourth economical forum: „Climate of investing in Georgia and quick development“
- 2013 Tbilisi. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi state university, II international conference: bio economics and development of agriculture“. certificate
- 2013 Tbilisi. Georgian academy of sciences, international conference: Innovational technologies for safe and quick development in agricultural sector“. certificate
- 2013 Umansk Ukraine. Umansk state teaching university, international conferencee: ‘’inovations in modern economical development“
- 2013 Podolsk Ukraine Podolsk State agrarian technical university III international conference: zoo technical sciences: History, problems, perspectives“. certificate
- 2011 Tbilisi. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi state university, I international scientific-practical conference: „Priorities of development in agriculture“. certificate
- 2011 Batumi. Shota Rustaveli state university, faculty of tourism, department of tourism of Adjara – II international scientific conference: ‘’ tourism: economics and business“
- 2011 Tbilisi. Georgian national academy of sciences, scientific conference: „mountin region of georgia, their problems in social economical development and ways to solve them“
- 2010 Tbilisi. Economic institute of Paata Gugushvili. international conferencee: top economical problems on modern level of development“
- 2010 Batumi-Trabzon, Shota Rustaveli state university, business school, tourism department of Adjara, Technical university of black sea – I international scientific practical conference: ‘Tourism: economics and business“
- 2010 Tbilisi. ‘Changes in tax code _ meeting with NGOs”, Representative of NGO
- 2009 Batumi. Adjara trading palate. , Batumi fourth repubclican conference: „Regions and maintaining the security for country’s foodstuffs”
- 2009 Tbilisi. Institute of agrarian economics. scientific practical conference: „estimating the risk and development of farm basics“
- 2008 Kiev Ukraine. XII international scientific- practical conference: „upgrading professional working in the agricultural business“
- 2008 Tbilisi. Institute of agrarian economics, scientific-practical conference:’economical-technical environment of agrarian sector and challeges of economic risks – strategic view of XXI century“
- 2007 Tbilisi. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. Conference-project: Nominations in microeconomics“
- 2005 Tbilisi. United Nations (FAO), – Conference-seminar: „infrastructure of informational and communicational technologies and using it in Georgian agriculture“
Participation in trainings and seminars:
- 2013 Tbilisi. International seminar, organized by Georgian employers association and St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia faculty of business and economics.: „Modern problems with labor relations“
- 2012 Tbilisi. Banking teaching center. Trending course: ‘the methodology of calculating the risk and managing it“. certificate
- 2012 Tbilisi. Banking teaching center. Trending course: “Market research and analyzing it“. certificate
- 2009 Tbilisi. Swiss technical federal institute, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, CEED – International conference - seminar: „methodology of scientific researches“. certificate
- 2008 Gdansk, Poland. With support of Georgian young agraricos-scientist union and EU. Seminars: „role of consultation works in the development of agriculture“. certificate
Basic teaching disciplines and directions of research
- Principals of economics; Microeconomics; Managerial economics; Enterprise economy; Theory of risks and so on.
- Published works regarding main principals: Text book – 3; monograph– 1; brochure– 1; Scientific works – 35.
- 2016 - Present - Refereed and Peer-Reviewed International scientific-practical journal - “Globalization and Business“ member of editorial board.
- 2013 - Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University organized II international conference: Bioeconomics and strong development of agriculture“ member of organizational board
- 2012 - Present - School of economics and business management in St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia, member of dissertational board
- 2012 - 2013 - Agricultural University of Georgia, Faculty of business administration. member of dissertational board
- 2008 - Present - International scientific and practical, magazine – “Agrarian economical science and technologies“member of editorial board.
- 2008 - 2009 - Shota Rustaveli national scientific fund financed project - „managing of risk in agricultural side“ head performer
- 2013 - Georgian technical university, faculty of business engineering. Onetime member of dissertational board.
- 2011 - Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, faculty of economics and business. onetime member of dissertational board.