Scientific Conference - 2021
The annual scientific conference of young doctors and doctoral students of the Georgian University will be held on June 8, 2021 (Tuesday), at 11:00, if with the current situation it will be impossible to held a conference at the university, it will be held online via the Google Meet platform.
Terms of participation:
- Free theme choice;
- The report should contain scientific news;
- Regulations 20 minutes (15 min report, 5 minutes Q&A);
- The conference is open to doctoral students of Georgian University, young doctors who have defended their degree after January 1, 2018 and Master’s degree holders.
Papers will be published in the electronic collection of conference materials, for which participants must send a report by June 2, 2021 on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article will be accepted only by sending it to the specified e-mail;
- The article should be accompanied by a short annotation in English;
- The text including the footnote must contain a maximum of 4000 words;
- Georgian text should be typed in Sylfaen font, English Times New Roman font;
- Basic text size 11, footnote size 9.
- Distance between rows 1.15
- margins - 2 cm left-right, 2.5 cm above and below.
See footnotes in the attached file.
When submitting an article by e-mail, indicate in the title “Doctoral Scientific Conference”.
P.S. In case of non-compliance with the technical requirements, the article will be returned to the author for correction without review.
P.S.S. In case of conducting the conference online, it is necessary to have a video, microphone and internet support.