Online scientific conference for the professors of the School of Humanities and Law
The annual scientific conference for the professors of the School of Humanities and Law will be organized by the Georgian University on June 28, 2021 (Monday) at 12:00. Given the epidemic situation in the country, the conference will be held online through the Internet platform "Google Meet".
Academic, scientific and invited staff of the Georgian University can participate in the conference.
Conference topics: free
Duration of the presentation: 20 minutes (15 minutes report, 5 minutes questions and answers).
The conference articles will be published in the electronic collection of conference materials, and therefore, those wishing to participate in the conference, should submit their articles by June 22 to the following address email@example.com.
Conditions for submission of articles
- The article should be accompanied by a short annotation in English;
- The text including the footnote should be maximum 15 pages;
- Georgian text should be typed in Sylfaen font, English Times New Roman font;
- Basic text size 11, footnote size 9;
- Distance between rows 1.15;
- Page margins - 2 cm left-right, 2.5 cm up and down;
- For footnote and Bibliography writing rules see the attached file;
- When submitting an article by e-mail, indicate in the subject line "Scientific Conference for the Professors of the School of Humanities and Law".
In case of non-compliance with the technical requirements, the article will be returned to the author for correction without review.
Because this conference will take place online, it is necessary to have a video eye, microphone and internet in order to participate in the conference.