Annual Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Doctoral Students – 2020
Despite the current situation in the country, St. Andrew’s Georgian University does not stop working in the field of science and continues to plan various events and activities.
On May 22, 2020 (Friday), at 11:00 am, the annual scientific conference of young scientists and doctoral students of the Georgian University will be held in the conference hall of David the Builder. If due to the situation in the country, it will be impossible to hold a conference in the University it will be held via online platform “Zoom”.
Terms of participation:
• Free topics;
• The report should include scientific news;
• Regulation 20 minutes (15 min. report, 5 min. of question and answer);
• Doctoral students of the Georgian University, as well as doctors of the same university who defended the degree after January 1, 2017 can participate in the conference.
The reports will be published in the electronic collection of conference materials, for which participants must send a report by e-mail by May 11, 2020:email@example.com
Terms of receiving articles:
• The article is accepted only by sending it to the indicated mail;
• The article should be accompanied by a short annotation in English;
• The text, including footnotes, should contain maximum of 4,000 words;
• Georgian text should be typed in Sylfaen font and English text in – Times New Roman;
• Basic text size 11, foot note size 9.
• Distance between rows 1.15
• Margins – left and right 2 sm, up and down 2.5 sm.
• See the rule of footnote-bibliography reference in the file attached.
• When submitting an article by e-mail, indicate "Scientific Conference of Doctoral Students" in the title.
P.S. If the technical requirements are not met, the article will be returned to the author without review.
P.S.S. In case of holding the conference online, remotely, it is necessary to have a video camera, a microphone and the Internet.