- 2009 - 2013 - Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (Georgia), Faculty of Business and Economics, Doctoral Program in Business Administration. PhD in Business Administration with Summa Cum Laude
- 2010 - 2011 - Business School Netherlands (The Netherlands), International Action eLearning MBA (Instruction language: English), Master of Business Administration With Credit
- 2007 - 2009 - American University for Humanities,Tbilisi Campus (Georgia), MBA in International Management (Instruction language: English), Master of Business Administration with Honors
- 2006 - 2007 - Ruhr-University Bochum (Germany), Faculty of Philology, Postgraduate Studies in German as a Foreign Language - German Classes Abroad (Instruction language: German), Certificate with Honors
- 2002 - 2006 - Ilia Chavchavadze Tbilisi State University (Georgia), Faculty of Philology of Foreign Languages, Bachelor’s Academic Degree in Translating and Interpreting (The German Language), with Honors
- 2019-present - St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia Associate Professor
- 2017-present - Caucasus University, Caucasus School of Business (Associate Professor)
- 2014-2017 - Caucasus University, Caucasus School of Business (Assistant Professor)
- 2014-present - St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia (Invited Lecturer)
- 2017 - 2018 - NPO Youth House (Grant and Projects Expert)
- 2014 - 2015 - LEPL National Agency of State Property of Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, Strategic Development Department, Marketing and Public Relations (Specialist)
- 2014 - 2015 - 1/11 - 31/1 NPO Media Portal (Monitorig Process Operator / Monitoring Manager for defending Disability Rights and Interest)
- 2013 - 2014 - International Center on Conflict and Negotiation (Analyst)
- 2013 - The National Parliamentary Library of Georgia (Specialist)
- 2012 - 2013 - Association Woman, Child and Society (Project Manager)
- 2012 - Ministry of Justice of Georgia, Division of Public Relations (Intern: Communication Projects, Press realeases, Translation)
- 2011 - Business Association of Georgia (Internship: Analysis, reports, analytical articles)
- 2009 - 2012 - Ilia State University Library (Specialist)
- 2009 - 2010 - Internet Journal “Management” www.management.ge (Author, Assistant Director)
- Undergraduate courses: Corporate Social Responsibility; Marketing; Human Resource Management
- Graduate courses: Business Research Methods; Strategic Human Resource Management
- Postgraduate courses: Research Methods; CSR; Social Entrepreneurship
- 2018 - The annual Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Contest – Georgia’s Responsible Business Awards “Meliora”, held by the Centre for Strategic Research and Development of Georgia (CSRDG). www. meliora.ge
- 2018 - Media Contest "Journalists for Corporate Social Responsibility" [http://www.csrdg.ge/konkursi-djurnalistebi-korporaciuli-socialuri-pasukhismgeblobistvis/]
Scholarships / Grants
- 2011 - East-West Management Institute, Policy, Advocacy, and Civil Society Development in Georgia Project (EWMI G-PAC)
- 2010-2011 - Erasmus Mundus PhD Scholarship - PhD Program at the Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki (Greece) in Cooperation with the CITY College, International Faculty of the University of Sheffield (Research language: English)
- 2010-2011 - NFP - The Netherlands Fellowship Program
- 2006-2007 - DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service
- Gigauri, Iza & Damenia, Nino. 2019. Economic Expectations of the Belt and Road Initiative for the South Caucasus, with Emphasis on Georgia. Business and Economic Research. Macrothink Institute. 9(1): 173-199.
- Gigauri, Iza. 2018. Social Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: Case of Georgia. The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration. Vol.18, 1(27): 103-111.
- Gigauri, Iza. 2018. The Important Role of Silk Road Initiatives for Georgian Economy. International Journal of Economics, Busienss and Management Research. 2(02): 419-431.
- Gigauri, Iza & Abuladze, Rati. 2017. Ecosystem of Digital Economy in Georgia. Southern Caucasus Scientific Journals. April. Black Sea Scientific Journal of Academic Research. 34(02): 16-28.
- Gigauri, Iza. 2015. Communication Needs for Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries: The Case of Georgia. World Journal of Social Sciences. 5(2): 127-141. April.
- Gigauri, Iza. 2015. Reporting Corporate Social Responsibility in Georgia. Proceedings of 11th International Business and Social Science Research Conference 8 - 9 January, 2015, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dubai, UAE. ISBN: 978-1-922069-70-2. Main Theme: "Research for Progress".
- Gigauri, Iza. 2012. Attitudes of Georgian Consumers towards Corporate Social Responsibility. European Scientific Journal. 8 (9): 184-189. May.
- Gigauri, Iza. 2012. Consumer Attitude Towards Social Responsibility of a Company. Akhali Ekonomisti (New Economist). 3(26): 38-40.
- Gigauri, Iza. 2012. Social Responsibility of Marketing. Economics and Business. 5: 127-136. September-October.
- Gigauri, Iza. 2012. Impact Of Corporate Social Responsibility On Consumer Purchase Decision. American-Eurasian Journal of Scientific Research. 7 (5): 207-211. November.
- Gigauri, Iza. 2012. Impact Of Corporate Social Responsibility On Consumer Purchase Decision. International Congress on Business and Economic Research (ICBER2012). 4-8, September, 2012. Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt-Nigeria. Book of Proceedings. Vol. 1.
- Gigauri, Iza & Todua, Nugzar, 2012. Aspects of Social Responsibility of Marketing in the Georgian Consumer Market. Economics and Business. 6: 113-134. November-December.
- Gigauri, I. & Gulua, E. 2010. The Main Aspects of Management of Business Globalization Strategies. Collection of Scientific Works of the 8th International Scienfitic Conference: The Problems and Perspectives of Cooperation Between Countries of South-Eastern Europe Within Context of Black Sea Economic Cooperation and GUAM. Donetsk National University. Istambul-Donetsk. 92-94.
- Iza Gigauri. 2012. Aspects of Social Responsibility of Marketing in the Georgian Consumer Market. PhD Thesis. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia.
- Gigauri, Iza. 2013. Basics of Corporate Social Responsibility. Ustari Publishing, Tbilisi.