- 1984 - I graduated from Secondary School #35;
- 1994 - Ilia Chavchavadze State University for Foreign Languages, majoring in German and English languages.
- 1992-I was awarded a qualification of translator.
- 2006-I graduated from Tbilisi Social-Economic Institute and was granted a qualification of lawyer.
- 2007- I became a doctoral student of State University of Economic Relations.
- 2010-I was awarded the academic degree of Doctor of Law, majoring in Private Law at the same university.
- 2010-I became a member of the Bar Association.
- 2017 - I was awarded the status of Certified Trainer of the Training Center of the Bar Association.
- 2017-I took a three-month course on pilot training of the internship system at Bar Association.
- 1996-97 - I gave lectures in German language and literature at the Teaching University Gelati.
- 1997-98 -I was invited to Germany, I did internship.
- 1999-07 - I taught German language and literature at the School-Lyceum "Tamarioni".
- 2008-10 -I was invited as a Specialist at the European University, I gave lectures in Civil law;
- 2011 - at Sukhishvili Teaching University;
- 2010-13 – at St. Grigol Peradze University.
- 2012-14 -I was appointed as Assistant Professor at Georgian Technical University on competitive basis.
- 2015 -I was invited as an Associate Professor at the same university.
- 2016 – I was at the University of Düsseldorf and the University of Münster for the purpose of acquiring German teaching methodology funded by the Technical University.
- 2017 – I was invited as a Specialist at the Saint Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia.
- 2018 - I was appointed as Assistant Professor at the Saint Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchate of Georgia on competitive basis.
- 2018 -I started working as a lawyer at the Fencing Federation Of Georgia.
- Since 2010 - I am engaged in lawyer activity.
- Since 2012 - I give public lectures in Law.
- Since 2017 -I conduct trainings in civil law in the Bar Association
- The Essence and Nature of Nationalization Implemented by the Soviet Union “Commersant”, №3 (8), 2009, ISSN 1512-4142
- Property Rights and Forerunners of Private International Law in Ancient Rome, Scientific journal, "Teusu", №1 (9), 2010, ISSN 1987-9350
- Protection of Property Rights, Scientific journal, "Teusu", №2 (10), 2010წ., ISSN 1987-9350
- Determination of Foreign Legal Entities and Related Problematic Issues, Sukhishvili Teaching University , “Modern Scientific Problems”,2012
- Access to the European Convention on Human Rights, Technical University,” Historical verticals”, №24, 2012, ISSN 1512-4959
- Legal Entity as a Living Being, Technical University, “Themis” №8(10) 2013, ISSN 1512-1305
- Book "The Logic of Law" 2013, ISBN 978-9941-0-6047-2
- The Role of Individualism in Copyright Law. International practical-scientific journal "Life and Law" № 3-4(35-36), 2016,ISSN 1512-33-08
- Conference article, “Conflict Issues Related to Inheritance law “, Donetsk Academy (Donetsk , 2017 (June 6-7))
- Handbook "Mediation" Maia Guramishvili (author), Igor Kveselava (Editor), Marina Londaridze (Reviewer) 2017 ISBN 9789941272141