- 1993 1998 - Ivane Javakhishvili State University of Tbilisi _ Historian, Teacher of Hystori
- 1998 2001 - Ivane Javakhishvilc Institute of History end Etnologi _ Post graduate degree.
- 1999 - Goethe Institute of Tbilisi.
- 2006 - Doctor of History.
Current places of employment
- 2010 - St. Andrew the First Called Georgian University of Georgian Patriarchate, School of Humanities and Law – assistant professor.
- 2016 - National Agency for Cultural Heritage Preservation of Georgia – Specialist.
- 2003-2006 - Georgian Academy of Sciences Javakhishvili Institute of History and Ethnology Sources of Study and Middle Ages – scientist.
- 2003-2012 - Patriarchate of Georgia, Archives of the Patriarchate of Georgia.
Published articles (Over the last five years)
- Nino ShiolaSvili - From ancestral history of Kazbegi family (genealogy of Kazbegi family) - Museum and Cultural Heritage, 2017.
- Nino ShiolaSvili - Drafting and Signing of Documents in Georgia Works of Faculty Humanities and Law II, 2015
- Nino ShiolaSvili - Issues of chronology of the history of the history of the Middle Ages Years of love in the country, 2014
- Nino ShiolaSvili - An unknown letter of the Catholicos-Patriarch of Georgia Ambrosi: his conversation with Coates member of a British Workers' Organization Poetic soul scientist, 2012.
- David Muskhelishvili, Devi Berdzenishvili, Marine Kandelaki, Mzia Surguladze, Giorgi Cheishvili, Nino Shiolashvili - History of Georgia in Toponym - T. I, 2010; T. II. 2010.
- Nino ShiolaSvili - Materials for the Sno Population History (1732-1918), 2013.
- Nino Shiolashvili - Materials for the History of Khevi Population – Village Stepantsminda (1774-1918), 2016.
- Nino Shiolashvili, Irina Arabidze - Magazines of the Temporary Management Session of the Georgian Orthodox Church, 2016.
- Nino ShiolaSvili - The Gate of the Caucasus - Porta Caucasiae , 2018