The Most Interesting Choice of the Year - St. Andrews Georgian University

Are you in the process of selecting a university?

In 2020, SANGU announces admission to the following Bachelor’s programs:

  • Computer Science
  • Law
  • Psychology
  • Tourism Business
  • Business Administration
  • International Relations and Regional Processes
  • Economics
  • History
  • Georgian Philology

The entrant who indicates St. Andrews Georgian University #145, as his/her first, second or third choice during the registration for the Unified National Examinations, gets enrolled in one of the Bachelor’s programs and receive a state grant of any amount, will benefit from the following types of financial support during the first semester:

  • In case of obtaining a 100% grant, monthly scholarship 125 GEL will be awarded;
  • In case of obtaining a 70% grant, the university will cover the remaining 30% of the annual tuition fee;
  • In case of obtaining a 50% grant, the university will cover 20% of the annual tuition fee;

Financial support for students in this category will remain active in every following semester, if the academic performance rate in the previous semester will be not less than 81 points in each course.

In addition to the internal funding system, St. Andrews Georgian University offers annual tuition fee redistribution.

For detailed information call us at 032 225 00 77 

#SANGU # 145