2020-12-23

Tuition Fee Distribution Terms


The University offers flexible scheduling from the spring semester of 2021 for Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctorate students. 

 

Semester Tuition Fee Payment Schedule N1 (in 2 parts)
Spring Semester 
# Last payment date Semester Fee
1,125.00 Gel 1,175.00 Gel 1,225.00 Gel
I 31 January 562.50 Gel 587.50 Gel 612.50 Gel
II 31 March 562.50 Gel 587.50 Gel 612.50 Gel

 

Semester Tuition Fee Payment Schedule N2 (in 3 parts)
Spring Semester 
# Last payment date Semester Fee
1,125.00 Gel 1,175.00 Gel 1,225.00 Gel
I 31 January 375.00 Gel 391.66 Gel 408.33 Gel
II 28 February 375.00 Gel 391.66 Gel 408.33 Gel
III 31 March 375.00 Gel 391.66 Gel 408.33 Gel

 

Semester Tuition Fee Payment Schedule N3 (in 5 parts)

Spring Semester 
# Last payment date Semester Fee
1,125.00 Gel 1,175.00 Gel 1,225.00 Gel
I 19 January 225.00 Gel 235.00 Gel 245.00 Gel
II 28 February 225.00 Gel 235.00 Gel 245.00 Gel
III 31 March 225.00 Gel 235.00 Gel 245.00 Gel
IV 30 April 225.00 Gel 235.00 Gel 245.00 Gel
V 31 May  225.00 Gel 235.00 Gel 245.00 Gel

 

A student who does not benefit from one of the preferential payment schedules is required to pay 70% of the semester tuition fee by February 20, 2021, and the remaining 30% by April 1, 2021.
Contact us for detailed information:

  • 551 730 005
  • 551 740 005

Bank Details
Identification code:  205233022
Account number:  GE76 TB74 8803 6020 1000 02
Address: I. Chavchavadze Ave. 53a; Tbilisi