- 1992- 1997 - Psychologist; Psychotherapeutic, Department of Medical Psychology Tbilisi Psychological Institute based on D. Uznadze Psychological Institute of Science Academy of Georgia.
- 1997-2000 - Postgraduate Department, Department Medical Psychology Tbilisi Psychological Institute based on D. Uznadze of Science Academy of Georgia; Candidate of psychological sciences.
- 2005 - (Psychosomatic Characteristics of Patients with Chronic Renal Failure)
- 1996 - 1997 - Senior Lab-assistant, Social Psychology Laboratory of the above Institute
- 1997 - Present - Lecturer in Juridical Psychology - Tbilisi University of International Relations.
- 1999 - Present - Board member and founder of Young Psychotherapeutics Association (since 2002 - named - Association of Psychologists and Psychotherapists)
- 1999 - Present - Head of the Complementary psychotherapeutically training-groups
- 1999-2000 - Participating specialist in the project “Pubescence and Psychosexual Problems”, supported by “OSGF
- 2000-2005 - Member of Psycho-nephrology Training Institute
- 2000-2001 - Participating specialist in the project “Psychological Research, Prophylaxis and Psychological Consults on Youth Attitude towards Drug Addiction”, supported by “UNISEF”
- 2001-2002 Participating specialist in the project “Inter-organizational coordination and integration through the Internet” - Psychologist consultant in Medical Psychology, supported by “OSGF”
- 2002 - Seminar-training - "Practical Aspects of Clinical Psychology" Primary Care of Public Health (family medicine) Training Center which is based on 9-th out patiente policlinic
- 2002 - Project - "Teddy Bear Hospital" - European Medical Students Association - Georgia EMSA - pediatrics - Consultant - Psychologist
- 2003 - Present -GHLBS - Georgian Health Law and Bioethics Society. Current project:“Implementation of Human rights in the field of primary Healthcare II ” (project supported by Oxfam GB) - Healthcare Ombudsman
- 1997 - Romanian-British International Training - "Public Relation and Organizational Management" (Know How Fond)
- 1997 - Georgian youth eco-movement national training - Public Participation and organizational management (one of organizer)
- 2003 - The American International Health Alliance – “Ethical and legal Issues in Nursing and Social Care Practice’’.
- 2002 - Institute of International Connections(USA), Azerbaijan Psychologists Association. Participant of international Conference in “Surviving Trauma with Dignity” Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Characteristic Features of Psychic status, self-Evalution and Traumatic stress Factors in Patients with Renal Failure." - Academy of Science "Moambe" 162 N3 2000. pg. 586-589
- "Psychological Peculiarities of Patients with Renal Failure who undergo hemodialysis in Relation to The Alexithymia Concept." - Academy of Medicin "Medical News" N11(92) 2002. pg. 90-93
- "Depression in Hemodialysis Patients" - Georgian Foundetion for Development of Sciences and Society Periodical Scientific Journal "Intelect" N 2(19) 2004. pg. 183-185
- "The Quality Life of the Patients (under hemodialysis) with renal failure" - Academy of Science "Moambe" 170 N 1 2004. pg. 204-206