Georgian University gives you a unique chance to help you turn your wishes of becoming a teacher, trainer or even a lecturer, into reality.
Due to the regulations related to the Covid pandemic in Georgia, within the framework of the project "Trainers' Laboratory", admission of participants for "trainers online training" is announced. The training will be led by the trainers of the "Trainers' Laboratory" Nika Gablishvili and Nino Saladze.
The main issues of the training are:
- Finding tools online and their effective usage
- Conducting online activities
- Prepare interactive presentations
- Online vs auditory training
- Advantages of online learning
- Technical skills for working with online tools
- Risk and conflict management
- Complex participant management techniques
- Training and sessions planning
- Exercise planning, modification and management techniques
- Feedback structure and techniques for its proper reception
The training contains numerous simulation exercises, role-playing games and group activities. The training will be conducted using the Zoom platform.
Training start date: November 17
Number of meetings: 12
Sessions will be held every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
For students and stuff of Georgian University the course is free
To register, please go to the following link
The number of participants is limited.
Application deadline: November 13, 18:00.
The interview will take place online on November 14 and 15.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded the relevant certificates.
Tel: 598 979 909 Nino Saladze