2020-08-04

Mobility

Vacant places for students enrolled via mobility:
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND LAW 
Bachelor Educational Programs: 

  • Law – 30 places;
  • International Relations and Regional Processes – 30 place;
  • History – 15 places;
  • Georgian Philology – 15 places;

Master’s Degree Programs:

  • Law – 20 places;
  • Public Administration – 20 places;
  • History of Georgia – 10 places;
  • Georgian Philology – 10 places;

SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, COMPUTING AND SCIENCES
Bachelor Educational Programs: 

  • Business Administration – 50 places;
  • Tourism Business – 20 places;
  • Economics – 15 places;
  • Psychology – 20 places;
  • Computer Science – 20 places;

Master’s Degree Programs:

  • Social and Set Psychology – 20 places;
  • Psychodiagnostic and Consulting – 5 places;

NOTE:
1. Annual tuition fee for all educational programs except for Master’s degree programs of Law and Public administration is 2225 GEL, And for Master's Degree Programs:

  • Law – 2450 GEL
  • Public administration – 2350 GEL

2. All students enrolled via mobility considering the conditions set by the University regulations:

  • A student with a 100% state grant will be awarded a scholarship in the amount of 125 GEL
  • A student with a 70% state grant will receive the remaining 30% co-financing from the university and the annual tuition fee will be fully funded for all their programs;
  • A student with a 50% state grant will receive university co-financing in the amount of 20% of the annual tuition fee (450 GEL per year, 225 GEL per semester);
  • If desired, the University offers students the terms of gradual payment of semester/annual tuition fees.

ENDNOTE: The amount of co-financing is calculated from the standard tuition fee - annual 2250 / semester - 1125 GEL.
Administration deadlines of mobility process:

  •  Registration of applicants (Receipt of Documents) – August 25 – September 4, 2020;
  • Credits accreditation and work of interviewing commissions, preparing conclusions – August 26 – September 8, 2020;
  • Informing student about accredited credits and receiving confirmation of their approval or rejection in a written form – September 1- 9, 2020;
  • Submission of relevant information by deans and recognition commissions to prepare a draft enrollment order within the mobility framework – September 10, 2020;
  • Preparation and submission of the draft enrollment order in the management system - September 14, 2020.

List of documents to be submitted:

  • Application (to be filled in place);
  • Copy of a document certifying full general / higher education;
  • Copy of ID card / passport;
  • Copy of the military registration certificate (for men);
  • Copy or extract of all legal acts determining student status; certified by the higher education institution such as: enrollment order, status suspension, resumption, etc.

For master’s information about the test type passed at the General Graduate Examination;

  • Copy or extract of a student’s study card (certified by a higher education institution);
  • Students with a state / social grant, a certificate issued by the management system indicating the possibility of the grant, the amount (in GEL) and the funding period.
  • Copy of the document confirming the recognition of education received in a foreign country (if any);