“Trainers Laboratory”, announces admission for “Online Training”
“Trainers Laboratory” announces admission for online training course. If you love communication with the audience, if you want to adapt to the challenges of modern teaching and master the tools that will help you conduct training just as effectively online as in auditory teaching then Georgian University gives you a unique chance. The training will be led by Nika Gablishvili and Nino Saladze.
The main issues of the training course:
- Finding and efficient use of online tools
- Conducting online activities
- Prepare interactive presentations
- Online vs auditory teaching
- Advantages of online teaching
- Technical skills for working with online tools
- Risk and conflict management
- Complex participant management techniques
- Training and session planning
- Exercise planning, modification and management techniques
- Feedback structure and techniques for its proper reception
The training is filled with simulation exercises, role-playing games and group activities. The training will be conducted using Zoom platform.
Training starts: March 1, 2021.
Number of sessions: 10
Sessions will be held every Monday and Wednesday from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
The course is free for Georgian University staff and students.
To register please go to the following link
The number of participants is limited.
Application deadline: February 26, 18:00.
The interview will take place online on 27-28 February.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded the relevant certificates.
Tel.: 598 979 909 Nino Saladze